Snack Shack is only on Thursdays now so bring your spare change on Thursday to purchase a healthy after-school snack!
Thanks to all those who supported us during our Peppermint Village. The students really look forward to getting to shop for their loved ones.
Meetings are in the Cafeteria at 3:00.
Why should you join the PTA?
Research proves that children and schools perform better when parents are involved both at home and at school. But there are many more advantages of joining PTA:
- Get Connected- There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school
- Discover Great Resources- The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students
- Tap into a Network- PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind
- Watch Yourself Grow- By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause
- Speak Up- PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school
- Witness Improvement- By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes
- Be a Role Model- By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits- It provides you discounts and offers from different sources