Getting to School
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Kindergarten students will be dismissed from the East side doors, by the parking lot at 2:25.
First and Second graders will be dismissed from the cafeteria at 2:30.
Grades 3-4 Will dismiss out the front door at 2:35
Grades 5-6 will be dismissed out the southeast doors by parking lot and walk to the front door with their teacher.
Kinder – Saldrán por el lado Este donde está el estacionamiento a las 2:25.
Grados 1-2 – Saldrán por la cafetería a la 2:30.
Grados 3-4 – Saldrán por la puerta de enfrente a las 2:35.
Grados 5-6 Saldrán por las puertas del lado sureste y caminaran hasta la parte de enfrente de la escuela.
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
11702 East 25th Street